General Terms and Conditions
As of 21.06.2019
- The Dilecy GbR (hereinafter referred to as "Dilecy") offers natural persons in Germany (hereinafter referred to as "users") a web-based software solution for private correspondence service for the enforcement of requests for information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. Correspondence means, in particular, the creation of requests based on templates and their transmission by e-mail. The service is offered exclusively based on the following provisions.
- The software offered is a prototype. The use is free of charge and serves in addition to facilitating requests for information to develop a wider range of products. Dilecy apologizes for any errors and breakdowns that may occur.
- Any conflicting terms, extensions, or restrictions on the part of the user or third parties are hereby expressly contradicted, these do not become part of the contract. Deviations are only effective after written confirmation.
- Dilecy may at any time amend or supplement these General Terms and Conditions with a reasonable notice period. The user has the right to object to such a change. If the user does not object to the amended terms and conditions within one month of receipt of the change notice, these will take effect in accordance with the announcement.
§2 Transmission of requests for information
- Dilecy acts only as a messenger for users when submitting a request for information under Article 15 GDPR.
- Dilecy forwards the information to the corresponding users without taking any insight.
§3 Rights and Obligations of Dilecy
- Dilecy provides a database of companies to which users can make requests. This database is the subject of constant change.
- Dilecy transmits the requests made by users to the respective recipients. The prerequisite for this is the accessibility of the receiver by an encrypted electronic means.
- For identification purposes, Dilecy may transmit the user's e-mail address, date of birth, address, and/or name to the requested company. The transfer is reduced to the minimum necessary and should enable the company to identify.
- The services provided can be discontinued at any time, there is no legal claim to this.
- In the event of misuse, Dilecy is entitled to temporarily or permanently exclude users from the Service. This applies in particular to the preparation of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests. Blocked users are prohibited from re-registering.
§4 Rights and obligations of users
- All data is truthful and complete. Data is updated via the provided access.
- Access identifiers/passwords must be treated confidentially and protected from access by third parties. If users become aware of or suspect the unauthorized use of their account, they must notify Dilecy immediately.
- An individual user may not operate more than one account at the same time.
- Users refrain from making manifestly unfounded requests. Dilecy reserves the right not to forward any unfounded requests or to pursue them.
- Users may not make further inquiries to the same company after receiving the information.
- In the event of slight negligence, Dilecy shall be liable without limitation in the event of injury to life, body, or health. In addition, Dilecy shall only be liable if an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) has been breached. In such cases, liability is limited to compensation for foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
- Dilecy is not liable for any text templates provided or for information provided by users.
- The users release Dilecy from claims of third parties, which are raised as a result of their fault. In particular, they are liable for the damages caused by the indebted use of the service by a third party with their access ID/password.